Saturday, February 11, 2012

twelfth day

Day 12-A picture of something you love.
Hmmm...I know I said yesterday's topic was tricky, but this one is pretty challenging as well. If there are many things in this world that I hate, there are many more things I love (such as raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.) Deciding on just one is proving to be quite the undertaking. In fact, my friends Alex, Jillian, and I are each compiling lists in little black notebooks of all the things we love in this world. I have some catching up to do, though- they each have around 400 items on their lists and I still only have in the 100s. In my defense, I have found that you have to be in a certain, cheerful mood to want to make an entry. Here are just SOME of the things on my list--I 'll spare you reading through the entire thing.

19.Being Barefoot
28.The Weasleys
54.Hot Chocolate
88.The Roaring Twenties
108.Flash Mobs


Now! Back on topic....For today's picture, I entertained the idea of a family photo. They are all "somethings I love" but I'm planning on using them in a later post. Instead here you are, somethings I love. In fact, here are some PLACES I love:

I. Love. New. York. City. I have been three times and cannot wait until the day I move there (Go ahead and scoff) This is not my picture...

Unfortunately, this is not my picture :S I never got a good picture of the actual resort. But at any rate, this is Sri Lanka! Kalutara, Sri Lanka to be exact! I just took a vacation here about a month and a half ago and it was fantastic.

Once again, not my picture :( This is a leaning house in Ulm, Germany which is one of  the places I visited  over Winter Break of Eighth Grade.

Woohoo! Finally one of MY pictures :D This is the view from Heidelberg Castle in Heidelberg, Germany- same trip. 

Here we are in Salzburg! A beautiful place. Same Europe trip

This is the view from the tallest building in the World- the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. I've been there twice now. 
Not my picture- my camera was broken at the time. This is Muscat, Oman. I went there back in November with my family. It was a really great trip.

Here is a picture of London (not mine- all of the ones I took that I could find on my computer were simply disgusting) Same Europe Trip as Germany and Salzburg. One of my favorite cities.

Sri Lanka!! Me holding Martin the Monkey! This one was nice. The second one attacked my face. Emotionally scarring.
So here you are! One ridiculously long post later, you now know that I love travelling. Each of these places are somethings I love as well as travelling in general. Sorry if I bored you into a stupor.
taylor xx

No comments:

Post a Comment