Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 18

Day 18- A picture of you when you were little.
Just one?!?! First of all, I apologize for not posting at all this weekend. I was quite busy- between tea at the Ritz Carlton, a sleepover (complete with a base trip), and drama rehearsals I barely had enough time for homework let alone blogging.
Anyway, enough excuses! Today's challenge inspired me, I have to say. I am quite a nostalgic person. I have a shoe box under my bed which I call "A Box of Bahrain" where I keep mementos and things to help remind me of these two years. So last night when the power was out for over an hour, I decided it would be fun to go through some old photo albums by candlelight. It actually was a really great distraction from the lack of electricity for my mom and I. And then, when my dad got home, he and I looked through some of the pictures together and reminisced about the good ol' days. He and I are the two sentimental people in my nuclear family. Not that the others aren't sentimental at all, just less notably.

Awww cousins!!!

Me and Pap chillin'. I remember that chair.

Apple Blossom :D

I've always loved the Rivah <3


Lovin' the 90s hair, KK


hehehe this one is so cute (if I do say so myself!)
Enough talk! Here are the photos. With an "s". As in it was really hard to choose just one so I chose not to choose.
Hope you enjoyed them!
taylor xx

No comments:

Post a Comment